He is right:
A world awash in capital with nowhere to put it. The stage being set for the next 30 years of economic development is utterly fascinating.
— Marc Andreessen (@pmarca) November 27, 2014
The world is awash with liquidity that is flowing into stocks and keeping keeping treasury yields low. Smart people are creating the next generation of technologies that will accelerate the economy and improve living standards.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, here is an incomplete list of the things that I am thankful for:
1. Thankful for Darren Wilson being acquitted
2. Thankful for GOP control of senate
3. Obama’s approval rating falling
8. Free market capitalism
9. STEM people making more money than everyone else for the economic value they create
10. Web 2.0 and Silicon Valley
What are you thankful for?
The libs say we’re in a housing bubble, but mortgage lending at a 13-year low:
— Pedro da Costa (@pdacosta) November 25, 2014